Tuesday 22 April 2014

It's that time of year again

Exams woohoo yaaaay

This time last year I was procrastinating like there was no tomorrow... now? I'm running around like link in majora's mask, only I wish the song of time actually worked.

In my attempt to do well with my A-levels I am actually revising more than I ever have done in the past times. So over the next two weeks I won't actually post anything... sorry. Revision is actually more important than blogging in my head.

So to whoever actually reads my blog, you will have to wait a couple weeks before I post anything. Just think of dragon age
If you actually waited for a picture to load then... well you don't get the reference to dragon age

for your entertainment I shall post some interesting things

how to keep an idiot busy

What would happen if pinocchio said "my nose is about to grow"?



Does a set of all sets contain itself?



If everything is possible, then isn't it possible for something to be impossible?



The sentence below is always true
The sentence above is always false


And before I go I give you a quest, DO NOT do this quest.

Bye for a couple weeks

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment