Tuesday 20 May 2014

the finish line

well my exams are done... i now have 3 weeks free to do whatever the hell i want to do.

i have crossed the finish line!

so obviously i am going to continue writing my blog whilst i am locked in a dark room with nothing to eat except strawberry laces.

for me anyway i have come to that point of the year when you have nothing to do and it feels awesome.

Anyways, time to talk rubbish! Like always!

EXAMS

well what do you expect? i have just finished mine, of course i'm going to talk about them!

So when teachers talk about revision you just can't help but fade away into your own world of wonders, then coming back when they finish the last sentence, agreeing to whatever they just said not knowing what it is and just walk off. Well that happened at the beginning of the year for me and it was exactly like that. I only actually did revision in the last 2 months of my school year.
Some advice for next year:
ACTUALLY REVISE even if it like 5 minutes a day. In those last two months i did of revision i felt almost as mad as Ratman from Portal. Muttering things to myself, writing things everywhere... on paper. I just wonder how Ratman actually revised for his exams. Instead of writing "the cake is a lie" on every single wall that he can write on he wrote something like 'speed=distance/time' all over the walls replacing the companion cube with his trusty text book.
well maybe i'm not quite as mental as him...
the sad thing is... now that it's over, i don't know what to do with myself anymore. I could write another story, learn more songs on my ukulele, watch game of thrones finally. 

I kinda feel like GLaDOS at this one point. "all my life i have heard voices but this time i hear the voice of a conscience and it's MY voice. I'm serious i think there is something REALLY wrong with me" - GLaDOS. I've been studying for a year and all for those 2 weeks at the end. 
i wouldn't mind being a huge ass robot myself

I guess i'm not going to go on a huge adventure... as much as i want to. Just like GLaDOS did with chell in portal 2. 

I should enjoy this feeling for now, as next year i will be wishing i had three weeks of nothing in front of me. 

bye for now 
Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment