Tuesday 27 May 2014

how to treat people

Some things really annoy me. and one of those things is seeing someone who is close to me being shoved around like a piece of dirt. I've seen this in a couple of places such as in my close friendship group, my drama group, my work group, and my church youth group.

I'm going to sum this up in one sentence:

STOP TREATING PEOPLE LIKE PIKMIN

For the people who don't know what pikmin is, you play as captain olimar who has crash landed on a strange planet, this planet is inhabited by little lifeforms known as pikmin. Olimar uses these to find parts of his spaceship and to escape the planet... when doing this he kills hundreds of pikmin... using them to kill any threat.
some people are like this using other people to accomplish thier own personal goals without thinking about the consequences. 


In my church youth group we are extremely good friends! But in every friendship group there are always some personalities clashing with each other. I have no problem with people arguing, in fact it's one thing we love to do in our group! every single facebook conversation either ends up with us having an argument or constantly changing the name of the conversation to something so immature but extremely funny. But we forget about some people when we talk. We have people that we push aside and I hate that! Just imagine going out for a good friday night out and you get pushed aside being ignored for the whole night whilst people are literally dancing in your face ( always to dubstep), having fun without you despite being in the same room as you. The onky time we talk to them is to use their skills for our own personal needs (like pikmin). I guess it feels like when you are extremely powerful in the middle of Deus Ex: human revolution and you're enjoying how over powered you are but then everything get's taken away. leaving you feeling like you're rubbish. kinda makes you wanna
  

My Drama group is essentially the same thing, we have different personalities... some are extremely strong. But one person has had a bad run in the year, probably due to procrastination and laziness they didn't achieve their full potential. If it wasn't for other people telling me what I was doing I would probably have been a lot worse in the school term, but there is a fine line between encouraging someone with negativity and putting them down. Some people would NOT stop going on about what she was doing and frankly it pisses me off the way they treated this person, she is a person too and she has feelings like any other person! But upsetting people for one thing over and over again is just absolutely horrible. To be honest, I think that people are using her to get themselves higher in terms of the friendship group, that is the only reason I can think of that they would treat someone so bad, there is no excuse to essentially yoshi to the next platform. But to be honest this may motivate the person to do so much more with their life and make a change, so in a way, the way people have treated this person is good and bad.

to sum things up

people are not meant to be treated like crap, ignored, abused, or used in any way at all.

whoever the person is, they are a HUMAN being... there are exceptions of course such as if they have wronged you in any way or if they are like Adolf Hitler.

just watch who you treat like crap, they might turn out being a baddass in the end

just try to treat people like you want to be treated like, and if you're one of those people who is purposely a douchebag and just wants to make people miserable

i hope my post actually makes sense to you...

anyways bye for now

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment