Wednesday 2 April 2014

THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE step 1

Okay... I said earlier in one of my previous post's that I would post a plan for the zombie apocalypse, I have decided to do this in multiple different post over time. Just so you know.

Step 1 

step one depends on how you have found out about the zombie apocalypse happening but they both lead to the same outcome. there are two main ways that you can find out about it:

Being told by a: the news or b: by someone else

OR

experiencing it for yourself

If you find out through the first way then lucky you! You have time to prepare! for step 2!

If you go through the second way then you have to think, wherever you are sitting- reading this right now. What would you do if ten zombies came rushing into the entrance of your room right now?
o shit
 For me it would be obvious... depending on the person near to me I would sacrifice their life... if it was someone I like but don't really value as a person that much. THEY WOULD BE PUSHED OVER IN ORDER TO BE PAINFULLY EATEN ALIVE BY ZOMBIES. If it was someone I value more than myself such as family and a few friends then I would just run and drag them with me (ha you thought I would be all hero like didn't you?)
Once you have exited the area then it is time for step 2... which will be continued in another post.

Anyways, stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment