Tuesday 15 April 2014

me compared to Luigi... again


As I said in a previous post I am a lot like Luigi in the super Mario bros franchise of games... I would like to elaborate on that.

 

So as I said before Luigi has that one person who is always better than him at everything... Mario.
There is that one person who gets in the way of my dreams actually happening, Luigi loves Mario as a brother, I kinda like that person in the same way. But anyway... I shall stop complaining about this person... for now.

Everyone knows that Luigi is a tiny bit timid. My friends would disagree as I am extremely loud to them but when it comes to actually talking to someone new I just
I get this more at work than anywhere else, I know my colleagues are genuinely nice and that they only want to help... but when it actually comes to talking to them, it turns extremely awkward as I start to talk about the weirdest things, last time this happened I talked about how wallpaper shouldn't have two layers... WHHHYYYY DID I DO THATTT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

This is the same for Luigi... I'm guessing.
Mario invites him go karting and the only person Luigi really knows is his brother, toad and the two princesses. He doesn't like to speak to toad because, well... who would? The princesses? they'd be talking to each other about princess stuff. So that leaves Luigi to talk to Mario. Well Mario would be off talking to all his other mates: Yoshi, Wario,Koopa trooper, etc. Luigi is on his own.

Now listen here u little shit
So when it comes to it, Luigi is a great guy but he has his bad side like in super paper Mario... When he becomes Mr L


So Luigi temporarily turn evil in Super Paper Mario on the Wii. I too have these moments, and I'm sorry to the people i have affected through these moments. People will agree though that I am sometimes a complete and utter DOUCHE... I also think it quite a bit to be completely honest. This is when I need Mario to bring me back down.
ahh that's better... oh dear looks like I am going to write about Mario again.
In my opinion It's those moments that make other people seem better than me

People don't select me when they have the chance, people don't want to be with the underdog. I don't want to be the underdog anymore. I want to be looked up to, I want to inspire people, I want to get the girl and I am determined that I will achieve this, not yet but maybe in the future Luigi will win over Mario... just like I will win over life.
One day
Bye for now
Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment