Monday 23 June 2014

You know what's funny?

I love it when I hear people laugh, as long as it's a joyful laugh. I love it even more when I make people laugh, it makes me feel amazing inside, and it is really hard for me to not just celebrate in that moment.
What is extremely sad about my jokes is that the person who laughs at them most is me... yeah, I laugh at my own jokes... every single one. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. And people moan at me for doing it. But the thing is my own jokes actually make me happy... even if most of them are terrible 'Dad' jokes. Just like it makes me happy making other people laugh, making myself laugh makes me happy with the laughter, which in turn makes me even more happier. But I mean who doesn't like terrible jokes every once in a while?

So when I'm on the subject of being happy, you should be happier... yes you. the reader. I don't care if you're happy, sad, angry, shy, gay, straight or Chinese. Everyone deserves it. So here come three crappy jokes

Three warriors from the past, present and future were having a fight to the death
it was a tense fight.

why are NASA so good at strategy games?
they planet.

what do you call a fast zombie?
a zoombie.



well I've made some people happy... temporarily... including myself. woo!


that's all for now
Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment